We’re looking for a Transport Manager
23 Dec 2022
The team at Boxshop is looking for a Transport Manager
The Boxshop Ltd, manufacturers of corrugated packaging, established 1986, and part of The Logson Group, is looking to hire an experienced Transport Manager to manage and develop our Transport and Logistics fleet and team with an immediate start.
This is a full time permanent position is for 40 hours per week and the role is to manage Boxshop Transport Fleet and logistics effectively and efficiently and meet Company KPI’s and targets.
Key Accountabilities/Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Operators License.
• Measured against business KPI’s to meet targets for safety, customer service and efficiency.
• Provide consistent, dynamic positive leadership to develop materials handling and transport team.
• Work and engage closely with other departments to meet daily customer orders.
• Daily communication and feedback with Head of Operations.
• Participation and input into continuous improvement projects.
Transport Manager Requirements
• CPC essential.
• Previous experience in a Transport Managers role.
• Demonstrable experience in a busy manufacturing environment.
• Experience of people and Health & Safety Management.
• Provide good leadership skills and performance management.
CV’s & Applications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Alison Milligan (Head of Operations)